Your complete guide to Social Security
Learn how to maximize your retirement benefits
The social security retirement benefits guide answers the questions that are most frequently asked by our clients
- How is FICA calculated?
- How is my retirement benefit calculated?
- What if I claim my retirement benefit outside of my full retirement age?
- How will my retirement benefit be taxed?
- Can I work part-time and claim my retirement benefit at age 62?
- When should I claim social security benefits?
Social Security is a misunderstood retirement asset.
Only 8% of adults are able to identify the factors that determine maximum social security benefits.
In this video, Adam Newman, CFA, CFP®, RICP® discusses how social security benefits are calculated, avoidable claiming mistakes, and answers the question—will social security be there for me?
About Burney Wealth Management
Some Wealth managers give you the same pitch full of impersonal metrics, making you feel like just a number in a confusing system.
At Burney, we personalize wealth management to your unique story and rely on almost 50 years of leadership, innovation, and fiduciary responsibility.
So get treated like a human, get a clear plan, and know your wealth is in caring and competent hands.