Hidden RiskS of Your Portfolio
On July 22nd, 2020, Lowell, Adam, and Andy covered:
• A review of global asset class performance
• The strongest quarter for the S&P 500 since 1998
• Expectations for the second half of the year, which includes the Presidential election
• An update on the tactical opportunities our Size and Style Responsive US Equity Strategy is aiming to exploit
Hidden RiskS of Your Portfolio
On June 23rd, 2020, Adam discussed:
Observations of the last three months
Asset Allocation and Risk
Understanding your Stock Allocation
Understanding your Bond Allocation
Evaluating Current Stock Market Opportunities
How did you (or your advisor) handle the recent selloff and subsequent rebound?
Q1 Economic and Market Review
Lowell, Adam, and Andy discuss the first quarter of 2020.
This Webinar will include:
· A review of global asset class performance for the quarter
· What happened to the stock market in the first quarter of the year
· A discussion on current market and economic risk factors
· An update on our Size and Style Responsive US Equity Strategy
· A review of the CARES Act and it’s impact on personal financial planning
Market Volatility Q&A
Lowell and Adam answer questions from clients about how we are responding (or not responding) to the market volatility related to the coronavirus
Coronavirus and Your Portfolio
Adam and Andy discuss the recent bout of market volatility over concerns of the coronavirus.
· A summary of the global asset class returns in response to the pandemic
· The correction in context
Third Quarter 2019 Market in Review
Lowell, Adam and Andy discuss global asset class returns so far in 2019, reasons for the extended pro-Growth period of outperformance and an update on our Size and Style Responsive US equity strategy
2018 First Half Market and Economy in Review
In this webinar, we cover world asset classes, current economic topics, a review of our Size and Style Responsive Strategy and stock selection methodology and important planning considerations for the remainder of the year
Third Quarter 2018 Webinar
Our quarterly webinar discussing global asset class performance, updates on our strategies and year-end considerations
2018 Year in Review
Join us for the recording of our quarterly webinar, “2018 Year in Review.”
The webinar includes:
– A review of global asset class performance for the quarter and year
– What happened to the stock market in the fourth quarter
– An update on our Size and Style Responsive US Equity Strategy
– A look ahead to 2019
Four Estate Planning Essentials
Why make it more complicated than it has to be? Avoid leaving your loved ones to deal with a lengthy and expensive probate process. Take a look at our short video outlining the four things you can do to sure up your estate!
Smarter Way to Plan for College
Growing your family is a time for optimism and hope but how will you pay for their future education? Take a moment to learn about how 529 plans can be a smarter way to plan for college
Time is Money
Albert Einstein once said, “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it.” How can you take advantage of compounding interest? Start by watching this quick video!
October 2018 Two-Minute Market Update
A quick summary on what has transpired in global asset markets this month and its overall impact on investor goals
Pros and Cons of Diversification
Market volatility has you thinking about the risk level of your portfolio? Our wealth management team discusses the pros and cons of reducing the risk in your portfolio and diversifying across other asset classes
Investments 101 with Burney Wealth Management
What are the base line things you need to understand about investing? This video explores your basic investing options, describing the pros and cons of the major asset classes.
A brighter tomorrow begins today.
Do you want a financial future that makes sense? Building a plan that helps you realize your financial goals requires the expertise and creative intelligence of a sophisticated wealth management firm.
We believe that to live well, you need to live ahead. Let us show you how.