- 00:00-03:23 - Bear market overview
- 03:24-06:21 - Inspiration from unexpected sources
- 06:22-10:27 - The four F's
- 10:28-13:33 - Questions you might ask yourself
- 13:34-16:08 - Key takeaways & working with Burney Wealth
- 16:09-25:16 - Q&A
Mid-Quarter Investment Update:
The Importance of Follow Up after a Bear Market
What should you do after a bear market turnaround?
Andy Pratt, CFA, CAIA, discusses why following up on your investment strategy after a bear market turnaround is so important.
Using a framework for problem-solving, we identify how you should evaluate your portfolio including:
- Asking the right questions;
- Understanding the stress put on both you and the portfolio;
- Measuring whether your portfolio performed as expects; and,
- Learning how to identify the proper adjustments to make for the future.
If you have any questions or are interested in talking to a financial advisor about taking action steps discussed in this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.
The only Retirement Planning Checklist you need
Retire with confidence and peace of mind.
Our retirement planning checklist covers five important areas:
- Generating Retirement Income
- Investing in Retirement
- Taxes and Cash Flow
- Health Care and Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning